Freedom To Choose
With the adoption of Integral Senior Living’s signature Vibrant Life® program, we provide an all-inclusive health and wellness experience. Thoughtfully designed to connect you with family, friends, and the community; our Vibrant Life® program truly inspires, challenges — even dares you to be adventurous.
With a host of optional outings, you create your own schedule based upon your interests, preferences, routines, and abilities. Whether it is morning exercise, a sing-a-long at the piano, a trip to local attractions, or a dance with entertainment provided by local musicians, it’s your choice to join in the fun.
Countless Services and Comfortable Accommodations
Residents feel relieved of daily tasks. The carefree lifestyle includes weekly housekeeping service, with fresh linens and towels, as well as daily tidy service. You will also find an on-site salon for your convenience.
Families and friends are always welcome, no matter the time of day or night. If your visitors arrive after the community is secured for the evening, just let us know and our 24-hour staff will be available to welcome them.
Restaurant Style Dining at Claremont Place
Claremont Place Senior Living understands that social interaction, eating habits and overall well-being are enhanced by a dining experience that is filled with good food, good conversation and an inviting atmosphere. With this in mind, Integral Senior Living developed an innovative dining experience. Claremont Place’s restaurant guarantees residents and families that dining at Claremont Place Senior Living will be an experience like no other.
From signature dishes created with fresh, nutritional food choices, to exemplary customer service under the supervision of our on-site Dining Services Coordinator and Culinary Services Director, residents and their guests look forward to time spent in the beautifully appointed dining rooms here at Claremont Place.
Claremont Place Senior Living is dedicated to refining aspects of resident lifestyles. In order to ensure that our resident’s preferences and requests are addressed, our Resident Food Committee meets monthly. Many service and menu additions and changes have been implemented due to the efforts of this diligent group of individuals in their time with the Culinary Services Director.
We hope you will make plans to visit and enjoy a meal with us very soon. You will taste and see the difference and who knows, you may become the newest member of our Resident Food Committee!
People Caring for Your Needs
- Restaurant Style Dining – balanced & consistent quality meals
- 24/7 Staffing with personal pendant system – peace of mind knowing someone is close by
- Intriguing Educational Programs – continued lifelong learning
- Local transportation – frees up your family’s schedule
- Personalized Care Plan based on individual needs – individualized provision of service
- Medication Management available – let US manage the process
- Activities Program – multiple choices left up to you
- Various Floor Plans – find your ideal home
- Spacious apartments – plenty of space to furnish as you desire
- Kitchenettes – we provide a minifridge and microwave for your convenience
- Utilities – no more surprising bills
- Weekly housekeeping – hassle free lifestyle
- Landscaped garden – fresh air when you want it
- Private Dining Room – continued family traditions
- Beauty Salon – walk to your salon appointment
- Library, Game & Activity Rooms – the whole community is your residence
- Pet Friendly – because your best friend may have fur
Is Assisted Living the Right Choice?
Sometimes the decision to move in to an Assisted Living community is made amidst many challenges. But according to the results of a recent survey, Assisted Living can help create a sense of belonging and control for residents, easing the transition and fostering quality of life. Check out the results of this survey, which focus on the real-life experiences of residents and their family members. Then learn more from our residents by visiting our community.